Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Benediction

I leave in 32 hours!

I am going to make this my last blog from home, from here on out it will truely be- Deb in Liberia.

Tonight my church had a prayer/send off shin-dig for me and it was amazing! I am so blessed and humbled to have such a wonderful church family. Thanks to everyone who came to see me off this evening. Your prayers, encouraging words and hugs will bring me through until we meet again.

I want to share the words to a song that keeps coming to mind...

"My friends may you grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior.
My friends may you grow in grace and in the knowlege of Jesus Christ.

To God be the glory, now and forever, now and forever, amen.
To God be the glory, now and forever, now and forever, amen.

I pray tonight if we learned from one another, may we glorify Him.
And if the Lord should bring us back together, may we be in His arms til then."

"The Benediction" by Timothy James Meaney

Love you all. Good night.

No comments: