Sunday, August 21, 2011

Updates--

Baby Wonderful
When I first met Wonderful, in March of 2008, he was a pathetic nine month old trying to recover from pneumonia.

At almost four years old, we can't call him 'baby' anymore. Whenever he sees my truck driving up he comes running with a huge smile and leaps into my arms (sometimes even smelling of cologne, never to young to impress I guess).
 Korpu
Longtime readers of my blog will remember Korpu. Here she February of 2010-- four years old and 15 pounds.

She has never been a fan of the camera, but here she is today. She actually looks her age!
 Emmie
I first told Emmie's story about a month ago-- head covered with sores from a chemical burn at the hands of her step-mother. Today she is laughing and playing with the other children in the home-- head clean and clear, new hair growing in.

No comments: