Friday, June 15, 2012

we need your help


This picture makes me so happy. Korpu is happy and healthy, living at her foster home and thriving. All the difficult times and situations we go through every day in Liberia are worth it, even just for this one precious life.

For the last four years I've been working with Orphan Relief and Rescue, diligently trying to advocate, protect and rescue orphaned and abandoned children in Liberia. Children like Korpu. We can only function and operate from God's provision through generous donors. Currently we are in a time of very little giving and we are dangerously close to having to cut back or even stop crucial programs and services to the children that we serve.

I know money is tight. I know the economy is in the toilet, and I hate to ask, but please consider helping us today. We want to continue being a voice with action for children that no one else is helping.

Go to www.orphanreliefandrescue.org and donate today.

Thank you.

1 comment:

MichelleM said...

Debs - we are praying that soon we can donta e- have nothing to give except my prayers right now. I pray Father God opens the floodgates of Heaven over this project right now!