Monday, September 22, 2008

The count down begins.

I am leaving in 10 days!

Tomorrow is my last day at work before I go. I have been trying to pack smart (I spent quite a while putting lotion, shampoo etc... into smaller travel containers yesterday), hoping that my Liberian VISA really arrives with my passport before I leave (although I guess I can not really leave without it), and still not sure what is going to happen with my house.

I have also been scarfing down anything I think I may not get to eat/drink in the next 6 months. It is truely like I am getting ready to hibernate for winter. ha! Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks have been a real weakness. Tonight I got take out from my favorite Teriaki place and really started to panic... what am I going to do without my teriaki? I survived it once before, when I was in nursing school in Spokane and got so desperate for teriaki that I spent hours calling and then driving around town looking for a place...to no avail. So, I guess I will leave you with this request- if you find yourself in Bonney Lake in the next few months stop by the Wok (Teriaki Wok 5 to be exact), get the teriaki chicken dinner and think of me. (and if you really want to be supportive you can wash it down with a pumpkin spice latte.) :-)

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Hey Debbie,
Is there anyway that you can email me? musgrovefam@yahoo.com. I'd tell you here but I don't know if it'll automatically go up or you can screen 'em. Anyway...