Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Gifty needs our prayers.

Long-time readers of my blog know the name Gifty well. That Gifty, is doing very well, growing and getting stronger every day. She is singing and talking and going to school and is a joy to all who know her. This month she will celebrate her fifth birthday. What a miracle! We continue to praise God for her. 

Today I want to introduce you to another Gifty...


This precious girl is fighting some very serious health issues of her own right now. This week she was diagnosed with malaria, pneumonia, AND tuberculosis. Please pray for Gifty to have a quick and complete healing so she can grow and play and learn like a six year old child should be able to.

Read the rest of Gifty's story on the Orphan Relief and Rescue blog. 

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

Thank you so much for the update on the original Gifty. She meant a LOT in my life. I will be sure to keep this Gifty in my prayers now too. Hearing about your precious children breaks my heart, but at the same time, gives me joy to remember that you are there to show them the love of their Savior. Thank you for being there when I cannot. Thank you for giving them physical love, when all I can do is ask Jesus to send them hugs from me.
Have hope my friend. Every minute counts - even the ones that seem to make no sense. Many blessings!