Tuesday, May 24, 2011

house for rent

Necessity dictates that I take a break from all news Liberia and focus back at home for a moment. 

My current renters (who have been wonderful and amazing in every way) have just informed me that they will be moving in a few weeks. While this is a great opportunity for them, it leaves my house empty and me without means to pay my mortgage. I was stewing about this yesterday and a song came on that reminded me, "everything's gonna be alright." Phew. I know God is faithful to fill this need and trust that He is already working on something good, but in the meantime can you pray? 

And if you or anyone you know are looking to rent in the Bonney Lake, WA area, please let me know. (debbie@orronline.org would be the best way to contact me.)

Two bedrooms/two bathrooms, large wrap around deck, good sized yard. ~$1100/month + utilities.  
Can't tell you how many hours I've spent on this great porch!
(More pics and info available upon request.)

I love this house. It has been a blessing and a refuge to me. I am praying that while I can't be there enjoying it there is someone else who will. Thanks.

No comments: