Monday, January 31, 2011

a picture's worth a thousand words.

Some of my favorite picture moments from the last few months.

JANUARY 2011
Patricia- trying to figure out how to be a teenager, yet still a little girl.

Parachute! - love the colors.

Small Salome.

 DECEMBER 2010
Lucky and Kebbeh showing off their Christmas dresses.

Merry Christmas Sarah!

NOVEMBER 2010
Field Day at Fatu's.

Paul with the newest addition to the ORR fleet.

OCTOBER 2010
She LOVED her new boots!

Jumping rope with Ma Ruth.

3 comments:

Esteyonage said...

Deb! I didn't even know you had a blog! And then, there it was, on my computer.

I love the new boots foto... c'est tres bien.

Hope all goes well. Ups from Mex.

Amy said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! Funny how they go with your post on Celebrating! :) Love the joy on their faces...so beautiful!

Inspector Clouseau said...

It takes a certain special personality, character make-up, and world view for someone to do what you're doing.

Thanks, on behalf of us all.

As for your blog, nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.