Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Well, things here are finally starting to feel like home again.
The last month has been a blur.
Starting with a pity party for myself, not even wanting to leave Liberia in the first place.
Transitioning into an amazing time of rest and reflection.
And now I think I am finally ready to get to work!

I will be home all summer. At this point I have a return ticket from Brussels to Monrovia on September 2nd. In the meantime I am here to see people, spread the word about the work being done and needs in Liberia, work, fundraise and figure out some other miscellaneous things.

So...
if you would like to get together, please let me know. I would love to see you and catch up.

if you have a church, work or school group that would like to hear more about the orphans in Liberia, let me know so we can work something out before the whole summer fills up.

if you would like to help in other ways here are some ideas-
-Pray!
-I need to find someone to rent my house (available anytime).
-I need to find homes for my cats.

Please e-mail me any thoughts or questions @ debbie@orphanreliefandrescue.org

No comments: