Monday, February 16, 2009

FAT GIFTY

I just received these pics of my girl and had to share them. I can't stop smiling. She is too much! Heidi says that she never stops laughing and loves to eat (which you can tell from those chubby cheeks, I can't wait to pinch them). She is getting 6 new teeth. Watch out!
Her MD's are hopeful for a liver transplant in the next few months. She qualifies for a partial liver transplant so she can receive from a live donor if the right one surfaces. I don't know all the details about that, but I know the donor has to be O+. I am waiting for more details from Heidi so stay tuned.
Until then, enjoy these. . .

2 comments:

ineed2talk said...

Gifty is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I just LOVE looking at pictures of her!!! She is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Love
K8lyn:)

Andysbethy said...

Oh my gosh!!! She looks so wonderful!!!! How absolutely fabulous. Thank you thank you thank you for posting these. I was needing a Gifty update, and some encouragement.